Financial Services Manager
What We offer....... amazing training for the right candidate providing a life changing opportunity.
What you will need to provide.
Responsibilities for a Business Manager include:
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understanding and complying with federal, provincial and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $110,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)
- English (Required)