We are looking to recruit an energetic, detail-oriented Lot Manager to maintain our dealership's vehicle inventory and lot. This position will assist in receiving new shipments, ensure all accessories are included and move and arrange vehicles to optimize space. You will ensure new, used, wholesale and awaiting title vehicles are parked in designated lot areas, as well as those waiting for maintenance and to be cleaned.
To ensure success you need to be accountable and employ prudence in performing your duties. Top candidates are proficient multi-taskers, organized and can perform to a high level of accuracy.
Facility Supervisor responsibilities:
- Checking in vehicles that arrive from factory, making sure that they arrive damage free and with all equipment that is supposed to be there from factory.
- Ensuring all vehicles are clean and presentable.
- Ensuring lot is organized, clean, and free from trash, litter and debris.
- Arranging and parking vehicles in designated lot areas.
- Guaranteeing dealership license plate frames are affixed to vehicles.
- Guaranteeing dealership decals are affixed to the rear of all new and used vehicles.
- Checking new vehicles are displaying factory and addendum stickers, and selling price.
- Overseeing and maintaining keys.
- Replacing sold vehicles and empty spaces with new inventory, and ensuring most marketable vehicles are put on display first.
- Informing supervisor of issues as they arise.
- Complying with all company policies and procedures.
Plus many other responsibilities related to Facility maintenance not noted above
- MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE A MANUAL TRANSMISSION.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to follow basic written and oral instructions.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Application Deadline: 2020-07-31
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Store Discount
- Detail Department : 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Drivers (Required)
- English (Required)